Arrears Management Advisor
We are currently looking for an ambitious Debt Advisor to join a growing company in Redhill
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Experience working for a reputable company?
Are you tired of selling?
Is it time for a change?
Are you passionate about providing quality customer service?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Hours of work: 35 hours - 5 days a week Shifts between 9am - 8pm 2 in 4 Saturdays
* GBP18,500 basic salary
* Great office Environment - very friendly and supportive
* Progression Opportunities
* To contact customers in financial difficulty offering financial solutions and advice
* Answer any customer queries and solve problems
* Gather information from customers and manage financial situations
* Great progression opportunities
* Great offices and a fantastic working atmosphere Have you got the following experience or skills?
* Debt management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Problem solving skills
* Enthusiastic, with a great personality and have a real passion for customer service
* A positive attitude and enjoy speaking to people! Then we want to hear from you!
Offers are subject to a Criminal record check and a Credit Check If you have experience in Customer Services, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to work at an exciting company.
Keywords - inbound calls, outbound calls, debt advisor, customer service advisor, inbound call centre, customer service advisor, debt, collections, collections advisor, customer service executive, customer service, customer service agent, customer service job, customer service employment, job, call centre job
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.