Mortgage Advisor - Crawley
Salary: Basic GBP20k - GBP28k (Dependant on experience) OTE - GBP40k - GBP60k
My client is looking for a dynamic and driven Mortgage Advisor to join their expanding mortgage brokers based in Crawley.
* Responding to leads generated via introducers
* Services the extensive client bank
* Assist in implementing a strategic marketing plan
* Converting General insurance and protection business
* Attending appointments on site and off site as required
* Liaise with lenders on compliance issues
* Work to set sales and conversion targets
* Be fully compliant with all FCA and TCF regulations
* Conduct fact finds and reviews
* Ensure all cases are processed efficiently
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* CeMAP or equivalent qualification
* Proven background within mortgage advice
* Driven and tenacious
* Customer focused and quality driven
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Flexible and a strong team player
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation that is friendly and rewards hard work. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.