Assistant Accountant - Temp 2 Perm
My client are a leading construction / refurbishment company who due to continued growth and success are now looking for an assistant account to join a small team of 3 people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience assistant accountant to continue a career within a busy accounts team. The chosen candidate should ideally have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in the construction industry and will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
Applicants must have experience with the following:
- Sales and purchase invoice processing and monthly reconciliation
- Sales invoices
- Creditor management
- Maintaining of customer and suppliers details
- An understanding of WIP and monthly valuation process
- An understanding of sub-contractors application and sub-contractor payments
- Managing UTR approval with HMRC
- Managing sub-contractor tax, retentions and monthly remittances
- We use Integrity, a construction industry specialist system so experience would be an advantage.
Apply for Assistant Accountant - Temp 2 Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly