Video Producer- Guildford, South East
£Competitive salary plus company benefits
Trinity Mirror Group plc is seeking to recruit a Creative Video Producer to join our rapidly growing new video team. Based in Guildford, but working with brands in Surrey, Reading, Croydon and London, this role will focus on creating compelling, original and shareable video-led content for publication across a variety of digital platforms.
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a generous remuneration package, (25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays), with the option to purchase additional holiday, along with an extensive pension scheme and various other benefits to be discussed at interview.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
- Working cooperativley within a team to achieve video audience targets
- Developing video storytelling formats that will help to drive the news agenda
- Creatively implementing new ways to engage with an audience
- Working with pace and accuracy to support breaking news stories
- Utilise social media platforms as a way to convey compelling content that gets our audience talking
- Excellent video editing skills
- Experience using Adobe editing software or equivalent
- Focused and creative, with a good awareness of SEO techinques and digital publishing best practice
- Proven experience telling stories through high-quality video format
- Possess full Driving Licence as travel to events and newsrooms will be required