We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group for a Website Manager to join our team based in Redhill, Surrey. You will join our team on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
More about the Website Manager role:
You will be responsible for the digital management of the Saga Healthcare websites and emerging (public, private and protected) services. Accountable for optimising the commercial performance of the digital experience and ensuring an excellent customer experience.
Key responsibilities as our Website Manager:
- Owner of the current Saga Healthcare websites and web applications
- Continuously improve commercial performance of the websites in driving visits, conversions and sales
- Continuously improve the customer satisfaction from usage of the website for enquiry, purchase and servicing
- Lead innovation of the websites through deep understanding of customer behaviour and needs and a clear external view of best practice and market trends
- Effectively lead and project manage development of the website, working with internal and third parties to provide development and testing
- Implement and use analytics of web traffic to identify and prioritise improvements.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns and activities which will drive visitors to website and activities on the website
- Devise and produce content as well as work closely with content owners to ensure the digital experience is of high quality, is accurate and engages customers
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the customer journeys on the websites achieve good customer outcomes and are compliant with rules and regulations.
- Project planning and management (as needed) to ensure the delivery of both and longer term digital initiatives
- “Hands on” as well as “partnership” working (with Healthcare web site development and support teams) to effect timely change to web sites and digital content.
- Key contributor (and some ownership) of the wider Saga Healthcare Digital strategy (working cross functionally)
Experience and skills required of our Website Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of good web site design with a track record of improving both usability and commercial performance of sites.
- Experience of optimisation techniques and tools to drive dive down ‘user experience friction’ and drive up commercial success. Experience of multi-variant testing (content targeting), information architectures and associated traffic analysis tools a distinct advantage (Saga currently utilise Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target and Session Cam).
- Demonstrable success in balancing and overseeing (Project managing) the delivery of both short and longer term objectives (tactical and strategic digital change programmes).
- Proficiency in Adobe products (Marketing and as needed, design).
- Experience of working with content management systems (CMS)
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
So if you would like to join our team as our new Website Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Website Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly