PR Account Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
My client are a dynamic B2B PR agency working with many of the top brands in our specialist sectors, both in the UK and overseas.
Having celebrated there 50th anniversary last year, they are looking to build on the success of the past while achieving ambitious goals for our future. They are PRCA members, and passed their latest CMS Audit in December with a score of 91%, recognising the excellent systems they have in place to provide first class service to there clients.
Owing to growth in the automotive & aviation sectors, they are looking to appoint an experienced Account Manager who is results-driven and passionate about producing outstanding content for our clients.
Based at there agency in Surrey, your main responsibilities will include:
* Creating great content for clients including, press releases, case studies, advertorials, features, infographics, web copy and social media posts
* Managing the day to day running of multiple accounts, to ensure we always go the extra mile
* Pitching ideas and stories to journalists and bloggers
* Briefing and managing professional design, print, photography and film assignments
* Attending client meetings, journalist briefings, press conferences and trade shows
* Organising standout client events
* Providing crisis PR advice / management to clients, with support from senior colleagues
* Delivering expert account management, planning, organisation and evaluation for clients
You'll need excellent writing skills - so experience in journalism, PR or a writing-based marketing role is essential. A background in either the automotive or aviation sectors is desired - but if you can demonstrate your eagerness and ability to learn quickly, then they have the structure and skills to support you as you develop in a new sector. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role within a fun team, and they are looking for someone who shares their core values of accuracy, excellence, integrity and passion.
The package will include:
* £30 - £45k DOE (plus £3k performance-related bonus)
* Modern offices with spacious workstations, breakout room and pool table
* Company smartphone
* Company laptop
* 3% employer pension contribution
* Free parking at the agency, which is also close to two mainline rail stations
* 25 days' holiday, plus your birthday off
* Quarterly team events/activities
* The chance to be part of a successful team
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly