Field Based Property Consultant - South East
7 days left
- Full Time
Field Based Property Consultant
Location: South East - ideally located in the Surrey area with access to the M25
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity to join their Property Sales team to play an important role in a business with long term growth plans. There is no better time to join their evolving team.
About The Company
Our client is one of the UK's leading housing providers, having built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the industry.
This unrivalled service is carried through to the management of their properties as well as the resale of any property that may become available within their nationwide portfolio.
About The Role
As the Field Property Consultant you will be expected to achieve instructions and sales in line with monthly and quarterly targets within the designated geographical area, obtaining the maximum price for every sale.
- Undertake market appraisals and viewings where required
- Assist with key handover where necessary
- Work with the Head Office Sales Consultants where necessary to ensure all offers are progressed through to completion
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on the computerised sales system including contact details and records of viewings from potential purchasers
- Maintain telephone contact with prospects on the sales system, where necessary ensuring that all viewings are followed up with the prospect and vendors are updated on each viewing
- Advise customers of the additional services available to vendors and purchasers
- Make recommendations to the Head of Business for improving instruction levels, sales performance and viewing numbers for resale apartments
This role will involve a significant amount of travel
About The Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of successful selling, ideally within a property sales environment.
- Experience of developing and following up leads and enquiries within timescales.
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Tenacious and results driven, able to use own initiative, think outside the box, multitask and work to multiple deadlines.
- Customer relationship and Customer Service focussed, empathetic, patient and understanding of differing needs and priorities of others.
About The Rewards
£28,000 per annum (DoE)
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include a commission scheme, company car, a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and life assurance.
11 September 2017
Apply for Field Based Property Consultant - South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly