6 days left
- Part Time
Position for a Part-Time Caretaker/Handyman to work on an estate providing serviced offices and a wedding venue. Mon – Friday, 3-4 hours a day and extra hours over and above as needed. Could suit a retiree with previous experience in this field.
Your duties will be:
- To maintain cleanliness in all internal and external areas.
- To carry out non-technical maintenance tasks, internally and externally, as requested by the Facilities Director, including small painting jobs.
- Emptying external bins and ashtray on a regular basis.
- Litter pick external parts of the Estate.
- To check all internal and estate lighting and change where it is safe to do so. Any high level fittings should be referred to the Facilities Director who will determine whether access equipment is required.
- To ensure that the fire exits to the car park are clear of obstructions.
- Sweep all hard surfaces including paths and driveways within the estate on a regular basis.
- Light furniture assembly and removal.
- Ensure that all the drains, gulleys and gutters are kept clear.
- General check of plant rooms and basement, sweep and tidy.
- Check common area's doors for auto closing etc.
- Maintain and touch up paint work to common areas of building as directed by the Facilities Director.
- Water all plants and hanging baskets on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as directed by the Facilities Director.
Successful candidate must have:
- Must have relevant experience
- Able to work individually and as a member of a team
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Customer care/relationship building skills
- Be a people person
- Able to work as a member of a team
Apply for Caretaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly