Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern - Billingshurst, West Sussex - 12K
A dynamic marketing company based in the heart of rural West Sussex is looking for an enthusiastic social media intern to join their buzzing team.
The incoming Social Media Intern will be managing social media pages over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into the vibrant and competitive world of digital marketing.
- Brainstorming creative ideas for client campaigns and compiling client reports
- Running competitions and dealing with the logistics and compliance of online giveaways
- Researching and creating social media content
- Helping to devise strategies for social media initiatives
- Liaising with clients
- Compiling monthly reports
This fast-paced, award-winning digital marketing company based in the beautiful semi-rural location of West Sussex works with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
The incoming Social Media Intern will be joining a friendly, vibrant office with a real buzz. Social Media is incredibly fast-paced and no two days are the same so take this opportunity to begin an exciting career in a company with real progression opportunities.
- A creative benefits package
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- An opportunity to progress within the company after the initial 1- year internship
Key skills and qualities of a Social Media Intern:
- A strong and demonstrable grasp of a wide variety of social media platforms
- High standard of spelling and grammar with an eye for detail
- Well-presented and confident with speaking to colleagues and clients
- Creatively minded, curious, and able to carry out research quickly yet effectively
- Super-organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST HAVE A CAR AND DRIVING LICENCE DUE TO OUR SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your sales career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.