Senior Online Specialist
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Travelopia, we are currently looking for a Senior Online Specialist, within our Yachts Business to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
Join us as our Senior Online Specialist and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
About the Senior Online Specialist role
Are you an experienced Online or e-Commerce Specialist that is looking for the next step?
Can you cut through the clutter of the e-commerce and manage the online marketing strategy? Then we want to talk to you. Sunsail and The Moorings are leading sailing brands under the Travelopia group, and are hiring a Senior Online Specialist, responsible for updating, developing and supporting the websites and online marketing strategy for the Yachts brands in the UK and European markets.
Main Duties of our Senior Online Specialist
Reporting to the Online Manager - Yachts and working closely with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for updating, developing and supporting the websites and online marketing strategy for the Yachts brands in the UK and European markets.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Support the Online Manager - Yachts with the day to day operation of the Yachts’ websites in the UK and Europe
- Work with Marketing, Product and Content teams to create and maintain an Online Content Plan to ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding of E-Commerce deliverables
- Act as a key point of contact for the UK and European Marketing teams and provide the necessary support and training to ensure website updates are completed on time and meet online best practices
- Ensure all content changes made to the websites by you, the team and individual markets are fully tested
- Work with the Content team to keep content and imagery on the websites fresh and relevant to the experience.
- Using Analytics tools and customer feedback, monitor landing pages and the core online journey to ensure they are maintained to improve performance (bounce rate / continuation rate etc) and ultimately increase conversion
- Work closely the Marketing team to ensure all campaigns (offline, online and email) are fully optimised to maximise effectiveness online
- Monitor online and sales feedback and report findings to key stakeholders regarding the online experience
- Provide support and Line Management to the Online Specialist
- Support Conversion Optimisation as necessary
- Keep up to date to with digital trends to ensure the best online experiences
- Support Online Manager, IT and Project teams with the planning, development and delivery of online tasks for bigger projects. Tasks can include requirements gathering, resource planning, training and testing.
Key Skills & Requirements of our Senior Online Specialist
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an Online / E-Commerce environment
- HTML & CSS skills
- A comprehensive understanding of Content Management Systems and web development processes
- Good understanding of Analytics
- Understanding of Digital Marketing including SEO and PPC
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience planning, prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines in a high pressured environment
The following would be an advantage for potential candidates
- Previous experience using Drupal CMS
- Previous experience using Hubspot or similar Automation Marketing / CRM tools
- Have experience working in the Travel Industry
- Proficient in key Design packages
- Previous experience managing small teams
- A passion for Sailing
Are you an e-Commerce guru with a proven track record? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out!