Quality Coach / Trainer
HGS have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Coach / Trainer to join the team based in Chiswick (with UE travel to other sites as required). Working 37.5 hours per week with flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business, the Quality Coach / Trainer will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. By applying analytics, automation, and interaction expertise to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency, and helps retain valuable customers.
Key accountabilities of the Quality Coach / Trainer
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the operations team’s expectations by ensuring a comprehensive operational service.
- Responsible for ensuring cost effective operational strategies by demonstrating excellent planning and negotiation skills.
- Responsible for ensuring that any training / coaching techniques implemented is of the highest standard and is reviewed on a regular basis.
- Responsible for taking direction from the Operational Manager to ensure all processes are documented in support of the operation for continuous development of team
- Responsible for ensuring regular accurate communication (verbal & written) with relevant parties across the business (daily/weekly) to ensure a fully supportive training and coaching function.
- Responsible for assisting the Operational Manger to deliver the campaign strategy.
- Promotion a ‘Working together’ environment to build and sustain a high performing operational team.
- Responsible for reviewing the business processes, procedures and practices with the Operational team surrounding training and quality to ensure they are as efficient as possible and fit for purpose.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Quality Coach / Trainer
- Desirably with previous managerial experience(s) working in a contact centre
- Desirably a Degree or Certificate holder
- Extensive experience gained within a complaints management role
- Experience of handling complaints from VIP / High Profile customers
- Experience of handling complaints of a technical nature
- Understanding of training & coaching techniques to apply as needed
- Understanding Growing the business
- Understanding the brand and driving professional representation of this
- Service Orientation
- Able to identify core required competencies
- Demonstrable ability to identify and match candidates skill sets to defined relevant positions
- Understanding of outsourcing contact centres
- Good Knowledge of telephone based acquisition & customer relationship management
- Coaching & Management ability
- Effectively use IT - reporting (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
- Understands basic Financial Management
- Industry, organisation and job knowledge desirable
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Quality Coach / Trainer then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.