Business Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager
New employer: Golfrate Property Management Ltd
Office Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary Range: £33,000 per annum
Job type: Full time
Position closing date: 5-Sep-2017
At Golfrate Property Management Ltd, we are a passionate team of property enthusiasts. Golfrate Property Management is a London based property manager, providing a commercial real estate management service to our clients, and focusing on property located in Greater London.
We provide a comprehensive range of property management services to investors including acquisitions, asset management, rent invoicing and collection, acquisition finance, and development appraisal and implementation.
Established in 1991 and based in Wimbledon, we have a long and successful association with the property market particularly in South London. We manage nearly 900 properties with a gross income in excess of £150m per annum.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will already be working at a managerial level and ready to make the step up, with a company managing large portfolio of commercial & residential property clients.
The candidate will be responsible for leading day-to-day implementation across the company. A commitment, confidence and ability to manage sizeable projects from start to finish, act as the day-to-day client contact, and be the primary relationship holder with key stakeholders is essential to the role.
A passion, experience, and knowledge of finance function is crucial. Alongside experience of managing account finances, team development, coaching and confidence to put forward ideas will also be critical.
The candidate will be based in Wimbledon, London office, reporting to the director or CEO of the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and grow client relationships
- Understanding their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Develop client relationships and ties
Strategic Account Planning
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of the account
Business Continuity Operations
- Identifying potential business Interruptions and developing safeguards against them
- Developing procedures that will ensure minimal financial impact in case of an interruption
- Ensuring compliance by adhering to all financial / legal and regulatory requirements.
You will also be required to provide Client Portfolio Rental Management and Insurance Portfolio Management.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- You must hold degree in finance, or you are studying towards ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent qualification (Finalists preferred).
- At least 3 years practice or property management experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
- Clear understanding of Lettings and Management of properties along with grasp of service charge accounts and insurance matters
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
- Experience of managing large portfolio of clients
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet browsers.
- Team work
- Strive for excellence
- Committed. Involved
If you are confident that you can be a part of energetic and dynamic team at Golfrate Property Management Ltd then feel free to apply.
Apply for Business Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly