4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious Care Coordinator who would love to join a multi award winning care provider that value their staff? Do you live close to Mitcham, South West London and have a good knowledge of the local area?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly-rated homecare branch who provide fantastic quality care. Providing companionship and care home visits for private clients, they offer personalised support, with a minimum of 1-hour calls.
As Care Coordinator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
What experience and qualifications will I need?
No qualifications are needed for this role, however previous care experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous. Most of all you will have excellent organisation and IT skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent career opportunities and full support and training
- Attractive salary up to £25k per annum
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere
- Full time, flexible working hours
If you are excited by this Care Coordinator job and would love to join a dedicated, friendly team, who are very proud of where they work, please click on ‘Apply'.
Apply for Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly