Position: Home Tutor
Location: Richmond, Putney, Wimbledon & Surrounding Areas
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Flexible, weekdays or weekends
Our client leads the way in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring that is second to none in the UK market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects.
They believe that everyone can learn and they help students become confident in themselves, in their subject knowledge and in their academic ability.
The Home Tutor Role:
The demand for their services is extremely high and they are urgently looking for tutors in all of the following subjects to meet the current and expected demand:
- Primary - English and Maths
- 11+ and Common Entrance
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, French, Spanish, RS, History, Geography
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, French, Spanish, RS, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics, Politics, Accounting, Philosophy, PE
- SEN tutors - with experience of teaching dyslexic, dyspraxic, autistic, ADHD and delayed students as well as students suffering speech delays
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and earn extra income with flexible hours (you can work as many or as few hours as you choose). Most tuition takes place between 4pm and 8pm weekdays, or anytime during the weekend.
In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, and successful applicants are provided with a tutoring guide, backup resources and support - giving you the confidence to provide a standard of tutoring that is internationally recognised as best practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this home tutor position, our client is looking for somebody preferably with some tutoring/teaching experience and expertise in their subject(s).
Most importantly, they need excellent communicators, that have the passion and drive to help others learn, improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- Tutoring experience is preferable, but not essential
If you're looking for a rewarding role, with flexible hours, we'd love to hear from you!
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Home Tutor opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button.
Keywords: Home Tutor, Tutor, Teacher, Maths, English, Science, Language, Tutoring, Teaching, Subject, Learning, Training, L&D, Richmond, Putney, Wimbledon, South London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.