Care Support Worker
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed. At Curado Group we are currently looking for Care Support Workers to come and join our team based in Sutton, Surrey. We have both full time and part time positions available and will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience i.e. up to £8/hr.
At Curado Group we have evolved over time into a health management company and continue to build on our skills, passion and expertise to ensure stellar delivery in care services, medico-legal services and private practice.
About the Care Support Worker role
To assist in the creation of a homely environment and participate in a wide range of activities, enabling service users to gain increasing independence and develop their full potential.
Key Tasks of our Care Support Worker will include:
- To act as a named worker to allocated residents and work with them to facilitate and monitor a personal development plan, by creating and maintaining regular reviews of individual support plans
- To promote the values and principles of each home and fully implement their policies, procedures and systems
- Create and promote an ordinary living environment for service users, enabling them to develop the skills required for an ordinary life
- Play a key role in a team that encourages the service users to express their wishes and needs and make informed choices
- Facilitate client participation in the care process
- Work closely with staff and be involved in planning, implementing & evaluating individual support plans with them
- Liaise closely with partner agencies/professionals involved in the service user’s care to ensure objectives of individual support plans are pursued
- Facilitate both on and off site social networks, as well as recreational activities
What we’re looking for in our Care Support Worker
- At least 1 year experience of working with individuals in the community with Mental Health needs.
- The ability to assess service users’ needs.
- The ability to engage and support clients with their individual care and daily living programmes.
- The ability to participate in the support planning process.
- An awareness of the need for outward facing communications.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work in a small, dynamic environment.
- A confident personality with good organisational skills.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE grades A-C or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential, as the ideal candidate will play a key role in a team that encourages the service users to express their wishes and needs and make informed choices.
- QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care (current or in progress) preferred. QCF Level 3 advantageous.
- On going training is provided.
Benefits of becoming our Care Support Worker
- Company pension
- Salary sacrifices
- Discounted gym membership and healthcare
-Big brand discounts
- Free phone insurance
- Special rate cinema tickets and meals out
So if you would like to join our team as our new Care Support Worker then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!