Machinery Sales Assistant and Administrator
Gavin Jones Ltd is a multi-disciplined, award winning and well respected landscape contractor specialising in delivering exceptional customer service and sustainability of business. Our fully trained staff offers a professional and diverse range of land management skills using latest technology, equipment and techniques.
We have many creditable awards including IIP Gold and an extensive list from recognised bodies such as BALI and Chelsea Flower Show, we have also been awarded the Royal Warrant by appointment of Her Majesty The Queen.
We are currently seeking applications for a Machinery Sales Assistant and Administrator to work in our Garden Machine Retail Outlet.
Applicants will be a confident communicator, have good IT skills, have a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers and colleagues and be a reliable team player.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure high levels of customer sales and customer support and ascertain customer needs and wants
- Personally acknowledge every customer with a warm greeting
- To maintain the workshop and retail shop areas to a high standard
- Keep the shop floor clean and tidy, and where hazards exist, appropriate signage is displayed
- Unloading stock deliveries and following process from pricing, merchandising, and bringing into stock
- Achieving sales targets, promoting sales and meeting KPI's
- To provide administration support to the Plant and Machinery manager and Workshop Team to ensure smooth running of the department
- Managing stock and planning, booking and despatching of ecommerce orders
- Organising and implementing regular stock takes as well as thorough and accurate administration of stock items
- Effective handling of incoming calls
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Machinery Sales Assistant and Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly