To ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the home. To keep a high standard of appearance to contribute to the quality of care and lifestyle afforded to each client.
This is particularly applicable to each client’s privacy and dignity and in respect of each client’s personal possessions.
• To be directly responsible to the Senior Domestic
• To clean all allocated communal rooms including furniture, fittings and equipment.
• To be aware of the health and safety statement and of the COSHH statement.
• To clean sanitary and other equipment, with particular attention to guidelines for the control of germs and infestation.
• To report any malfunction of equipment or fittings that require maintenance or cannot be kept to standard through normal cleaning procedures.
• To perform other such reasonable duties as may be required.
Christchurch Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
Christchurch Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Click to apply